Tuesday, June 11, 2013

See I am Insane - Absolutely


I have a mountain of mental illnesses that never been properly diagnosed by the authorities, and somehow I remain in society able to continue my internet and stalking. The system has wholly ignored my obvious issues and have just written me off every time I make my meaningless pleas and begs for something to be done to my victims. Why does the government, local and federal, not understand that I cannot pursue the harassment, exploitation and stalking of these individuals by myself?
  • Donald J. Beal
  • Veronica M. Petersen
  • Alicia Scarbrough
  • Bobby C. Scarbrough
  • Persons associated with J. Deutch (alias)
  • Matthew Grigg
  • Ashlie Anderson (Cox)
  • Susan Quincy
  • Brian Young
  • Jo Anne Tingle
  • Members of the "Fowler" family (surname) of Oklahoma- cited use of image alleged as author of sexual criminal threats, in addition to numerous relations to parties affiliated commercially with 2009-2012 author of threats to justify a broad ban. Statements affiliated threats of 2011-2012 in repetition of fraud in 2013 also cited.
  • Sandra Tappan/Kalista
Clearly and obviously I do not have a product and definitely do not have 'Beyond War'. I never did, but even more so now that Josiah Deutch took it and sold it to a German firm. Imagine if I had spent ALL of that time working on this game instead of harassing and making libel about people? I would done with it by now. But it is a pipe-dream and will never be finished because it is never started. 


The lawyers and DA in Pontotoc country ignore me and my complaints, they scoff at my words but then again I haven't really shown them evidence other than my websites citing laws and statutes endlessly. My bad. Maybe before I stir up trouble I gather evidence, real facts and substance instead of lies and libel? That might work. The only problem is that I live in my imaginary world and cannot get away from it. There is no on or off switch here. 

In my youth I was troubled too, cross-dressing and having cases of zoophilia. I cannot help it, it is who I am, but modern society has lost that edge and freedom. I am what you call absolutely insane. 100% nuts. And in this, society has allowed me to live among them with no restrictions. Really! Don't believe me? Come by my Step-Mother's house at: 130 N Country Club Rd,, Ada, OK 74820


People have left me gifts of dead moles on the porch, even two dead cats, and more. Please do your part and contribute to my cause. Come by and leave a token of remembrance. I am a special case because of my mental illnesses, I might deny having them but take a long look at my websites. Really? Do you think that I don't after reading them all? I am full of problems that will never get fixed. These were onset in my 20's and have never become better in time, only much worse. Paranoia, Narcissism of the highest order, delusional, hypochondriac, and histrionic and many others, My flawed DNA is greatly damaged, look at my son, Baby Boy Allen, or Magnus Allen. He is autistic for one thing, and incapable of functioning in normal society like me. 

A big part of my delusions is the idea that Hollywood and TV shows have nodded in my direction, whether it be Star Wars, the Matrix or others, they all recognize me. The show 'Burn Notice' is about my life and is biographical in origin. I was burned by others who were determined to see me fail. Well I haven't...not completely. I have someone here who is my caretaker, Elisabeth Botelho, who pays me bills and drives me around, and I live in my Step Mother's house. My basic needs are met but I have no income even though I did try to work on the loading docks at Wallmart not long ago - that failed. I should have been the boss over those low browed idiots but it didn't happen that way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment