Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Vampire Prince Stryx



My obsessive stalking of my victims is because of a need to reach out to others, it is the only way I can because of my mental illnesses. Since I was a young nutter I was unable to make normal friends. I was too crazy and the only way I could do so was through the LARP 'Vampire: The Masquerade'. There I was in charge and made them abide by my rules as Herr Magus Stryx. In this capacity I was able to manipulate other local delusionals in Ada about my powers and how they could gain them, mainly by drinking my blood (as I had nearly convinced Susie Quincy at Soonercon in 2007). While a few did not believe, others did, like Joyce Childs, who lived as vampires under me and my authority. We did this at the park in a few certain spots only to keep our doings secret from the people of town.



In my normal demonic form I was 'He that Walks Through Walls', a vampire master that could step into solid walls and through them smoothly on the other side. I have taken down my many many websites devoted to that persona, my reality, in the recent years because of the campaigns against me by my enemies. If you look carefully at my addresses you will find a www.herrmagusstryx.com still out there rehashed. I did many things in this time under the vampire form, and was practically a cult leader, a vampire lord or prince.



To some, this was fun and make believe but it was not for me, it was my reality and world and I have not forgotten my vampiric origins. With my swords, black overcoat and eye patch I was Herr Magus Stryx, a name that is hodge podge of incorrect Latin and German. 'Sir Master Owl/Witch/Warlock' is what it is supposed to mean even though I am not fluent in any language. I try to cover it up and act as though this name was intentional but I simply do not know other languages at all. In my recent propaganda campaign to appear 'sane' I have hidden or downplayed this side to my story, but it is really who I am.



Do not mistake my droll political talk and rants about laws for something else, I am Herr Magus Stryx still, in the flesh and will continue to be. I am immortal. A part of my plan was to run for president in 2012 but that was not possible, but I do plan on it again soon. I will ascend to power in my rightful place and begin to cleanse this country of my enemies. Some will be sent to concentration camps to await their fate while others will be executed outright. I will usher in a new era of change in this country and my people will know me as President Stryx.

That will come soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment