Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Computer Workstation and Wacko's

Dudes, THIS is my new workstation for my company CrypTease Inc. Behold!

I just moved into a new office space in Ada last week, after being in Germany for almost a year squaring away my deal with the Pirate Galaxy stuff. With my children in Washington State with their momma, I can return back to my work developing new projects. The money I made on the rubbish on the Beyond War crap funded all of my new expenses and my firm's for the next few years, handling rent, new equipment and practical needs, thanks Mr. Allen for your stuff! Our new offices are located downtown in Ada now, upstairs in an undisclosed building (for fear of being stalked by Mr. Allen). We are getting a formal sign made and everything to make CrypTease official for guests and clients. We have four offices already taken and another boardroom with a SmartBoard for conferences and meetings. $150,000 goes a long way in a small town like Ada. Good thing too, we have to keep people like James Arnold Allen out of the picture. He is a pox on the profession and makes us all look bad. 

In comparison, here is his meager 'office' located at his Step-Mommy's house by the golf course:


Yeah, a CEO works in these deplorable conditions...not dude! Get real! This is his stalking station and nothing more. He writes his libel here, searches all night for leads on his victims and creates his meaningless charts here. He has the CDs to put his data about his victims on record, and datebases them. He is a very small man, in mind, vision, skill and in general. Somehow I fail to see the company being powered by this room. The smell of a cat-box nearby in the kitchen, down the hall, and sparse furniture and a below poverty existence in a house too nice for the likes of him or Ms. Botelho. Pitiful. Take note though, this is the room where he is committing his libel at, every word and delusional idea. His Wop ass sits in that chair there, staining it by his oily hide. Disgusting. 

Now that I am settled again and everything is coming to order with the company, I can return to our next project. I will say that working with our new friends in Germany has inspired me to do another Sci-Fi setting. This was centers around a dangerously wonderful technology called 'Quantum Singularity Drive', a compressed engine that draws its power from a controlled black-hole, channeling its neutrinos and other particles into an impossibly powerful machine. This is used in starships, weaponry, jump-packs and any other application that the various stellar races can harness following the Cataclysm. I know, I know, this sounds like a lot of what we sold to Pirate Galaxy at Splitscreen Studios but it isn't completely. It is the debris left from what they didn't take, so I am fixing it up. 



Unlike the initial Beyond War project I am getting rid of the Furries, they have no place in this setting. I don't know where Mr. Allen got the idea? Maybe he is one? 


No comments:

Post a Comment