Saturday, July 6, 2013

Just to Highlight Something in Passing Here

Looking on Wacko's posts about the threats of 'rape' against Ms. Botelho (who is really hot for me and my man-meat shown below for her to partake in when she is ready, I am ready for you baby, show me the Queen's English and tongue!)



, he posted this in my honor:

  • Such acts undertaken using a new alias similar to the "JOSIAH DEUTCH" alias used in 2011-2012 threats, using the prior registered well known name of the victim in the URL of the website alleging sexual orientation and sexual deviance to deflect attention from the child concealment and extortion and blackmail activity - and to damage purposefully the career and public standing and public trust both personal and professional in the targeted person (18 U.S.C. 1513) in a pattern of prior abuse. Repeated unsolicited threats, demands, and acts of abuse conditional a child concealment underline the seriousness of this determination.


New alias? Since when I am someone's alias dude? I thought I was a person like yourself (minus the crippling insanities). I don't make threats, I tell it how it is and try to be straightforward. Ok, now you need to explain this 'well known' part dude? Yeah, you are known by a lot of people but in the way you perceive. You are hated and despised by many and have a bad reputation for being a crazy but is there anything more to this I am not aware of? So far as I have seen consistently, everyone who DOES know of you hates you and wishes that they never knew you. Explain in what way you are well known that is positive I think is my question Mr. Allen? Can you do that, or just make these bold claims without evidence. Oh wait, that is your MO after all.

So dude, when are threats meant to be solicited then? Should someone send a warning beforehand? Do you even read your own crap to know how stupid it sounds? Really? Let me see here, I can pick a random James Allen website and find peoples' names there, with criminal accusations splattered all over them...

The public avoids you already, no one has to do anything to make this so. You don't notice in your narcissism but people dodge you if they can because life is too short to deal with crazies like you. You use the same boring pattern here of references of crimes, etc too, can't you be original? I forget how stupid and limited you actually are Mr. Allen, oops my bad. All I can say to you about me, is that I am proof how gullible and crazy you are. You have this idea I am an alias when I am not, and in fact, I have met you often enough or been in the same places where you go (The Vintage 22 and Papa Gorgio's) and find you to be tensed and always expecting trouble from your stalking victims. I suppose you are deep down worried about all of those terrible lies you have told about them over the years and expect to be soundly beaten to a pulp by them, and you do deserve that fate. Axe and his biker friends though will take care of that if they find you out. Just watch out for them. Don't remember what he looks like? Here he is again:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment