Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I...Cannot...Stop...Laughing....Dudes....



Dudes, I cannot stop looking at Wacko's charts! They are hilarious, all of them! Mwahahahaa! I LOVE his assumptions about me the most of all. I didn't know that I was involved in the Furry crowd in Oklahoma, news to me. His deductions about his usual suspects are even funnier. This is freaking a riot! James Allen has the investigative ability of a retarded midget with a lobotomy. If the mentally handicapped have a Sherlock Holmes he is it! Astounding deductions, all of them! 

It was THESE that Mr. Allen presented to the police and the judge last year? Surly not, he would lose...oh wait, he did. I can make a dozen flowcharts proving that Mr. Allen raped...a chicken during a state fair and that led to WW 3, and show many twists and turns of presumed things and ideas, and by the time I was done you would believe it. Not that anyone believes his charts but with mine I can be creative and original whereas he is not. At the times he should be, like when he is lying and faking evidence, but he displays the same boring and unoriginal methods. If he cannot be so creative as to make his charts believable, than you know his game project must suck unfathomably. It does.



James Allen spent untold hours or days on these, pooling all of his stalker data, poorly derived and executed as well, and pushed his limited skills to their limit on each chart shamefully. If you have the time and a good sense of humor, go to www.adaok.org and find those charts, they are not all obvious, many are links only. Save them if you need and keep them because THIS is what a full-time interwebz stalker does to his victims. It isn't just the trillions of websites and minced data acquired that makes an interwebz stalker, but the accumulated pile of it made into elaborate charts. 



What confuses me here, and in his other garbage, is this persistent theme of Mr. Allen's that tries to point towards everyone he stalks being involved in sexually deviant behavior and child charities and events. We find it odd that he is trying to make this assumption since HE lost his son in a legal custody because he was too dangerous, and ALL of his exes can attest to his sexual perversions and problems. His nonsense screams that he is the one that is not proper to be around when children are involved if you read it at all. We find it extremely odd that Mr. Allen is stressing the 'sexual deviancy' of his stalking targets but he seems to skip over the reality of his own issues, and in this case, there IS truth in it. 

These charts display his lame attempt at trying to put, what he considers truth and facts, into an organized structure for 'evidence', but it amounts to a 'he said, she said' situation in the end. Hearsay, or in most cases his-say (James Allen) does not hold up in court, but I think he knows that now. Another thing he says I am involved in is the 'Reflections Studio' in Wagoner, Oklahoma, and that I am this Tulsa guy named Rayne. Wow, I never knew! His deductions are so good I get shivers...not really. Also, I was a money handler for a BDSM Fetish show in 2012? Surprising. What infantile deductions. He could just as easily do RESEARCH online and actually find out better information and take a progression of logic but that would be way too simple! Bwahahahaaha! 

According to several of Wacko's charts and related crap, I threatened 'rape' on Ms. Botelho! Hahaha! She hit on me many times at Wallmart dude, don't blame me if your slightly BBW English born zealot has a thing for me and my hairy man-meat. Don't reverse it and make me the bad guy here on this Mr. Allen. In one chart he says I threatened 'sexual rape'...uh dude, what other kind of rape is there? Aside from maybe mind-rape, there is nothing else. You should have seen her, she all over me at the Mcdonalds part of the store while I was sitting at the booth! I had to slap her hands from getting too frisky with me, they were going under my shorts exploring remarkably fast. 

I will post more observations later on these stupid charts dudes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment